BUS 211 Week 3 Quiz
This Tutorial was purchased 0 times & rated No rating by student like you.
1) Which of the following best describes sources of a company’s culture?
2) Being goal oriented has shown to be a paramount to a person’s success. Why?
3) Which theory tries to explain the psychological factors underlying why an individual selects a task and exerts effort in performing a task?
4) What best describes company norms?
5) Which of the following best describes how the values of the company’s founder influence an organization?
6) Managers can cause organizational dysfunction by doing Which of the following?
7) Maslow’s Need Theory is an hierarchal format that deals with ‘what’ is important to individuals. Which of the following hierarchy most accurately reflects Maslow’s hierarchy?
8) Formal events that recognize an employee or group that have benefited the company by their works are
9) What are the teams grouped by areas of expertise?
10) The Matrix Structure is an unique organizational structure that responds to rapid changing situations. Which of the following is a component of this structural design?
11) The motivational theory that tries to determine how much work is needed for a specific outcome is
12) Organizational design is best defined as
13) Which of the following could cause an individual to avoid performing a required job task according to expectancy theory?
14) According to the goal-setting theory, job performance goals should
15) What best describes the contingency approach, as it relates to organizational design?
16) Which of the following best describes a company that has established a professional culture?
17) Which of Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs is geared towards personal fulfillment?
18) What form of business communication offers the lowest form of persuasive communication?
19) Company values are shared standards that employees use to
20) What work attitude would a leader promote to influence his or her worker?
21) Which of the five sources of a leader’s power would be demonstrated by a leader with rightful authority to direct and control an employee’s activities?
22) Which of the following is the best example of active listening?
23) An organizational performance is increased with employees working in teams since
24) Companies with a strong culture may hold meetings to announce the company’s achievements. Which source of company culture would best describes this activity?
25) Employees quickly figure out and adopt the values and norms desired by their company. What is the process called?
26) What does the amount of conflict in an organization signal?
27) What is the definition of a team?
28) What forms of business communication offers the highest form of persuasive communication?
29) Employees will most often be motivated to initially fulfill basic needs rather than higher level needs. Which of the following satisfies a higher need?
30) Business often promotes norms which are entrepreneurial or conservative in nature. Why?
31) A company who desires to develop new or improved products would fit best with what type of team?
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
This Tutorial was purchased 5 times & rated A+ by student like you.
Resource: Appendix A Review the assignments you completed throughout the course. Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation supporting the information included in your final paper. You may use text, charts, tables, and visuals to detail the different areas of business fo....
This Tutorial was purchased 4 times & rated No rating by student like you.
1) When looking at a demand curve for a particular product. The slope falls downward from left to right this slope shows which of the following: 2) Which component of the HRM system determines who is the best fit for the organization....
This Tutorial was purchased 4 times & rated A by student like you.
Resource: Your Week 5 collaborative learning team discussion and Ch. 9 of Introduction to Business Discuss with your assigned team members the following IT applications, hardware, and software components and how they affect your everyday life at home and at work. Trans....
This Tutorial was purchased 1 times & rated No rating by student like you.
1) Which is the process that aims at identifying company inefficiencies and then determines where improvements are needed? 2) Which of the following best describes information learned from a Position Analysis Questionnaire (PAQ)? ....
This Tutorial was purchased 7 times & rated A+ by student like you.
Resources: Ch. 6 & 8 of Introduction to Business Continue to explore the fictional company you created in Week 2. You have decided it is time to hire additional employees and would like to have a job fair. It is your responsibility to persuade the organization that the job fair will b....
This Tutorial was purchased 6 times & rated A by student like you.
Resource: Your Week 4 learning team collaborative discussion and Ch. 7 of Introduction to Business Read the two case studies on pp. 233-236 of the text. Discuss the following with your Learning team: What motivation theories may be found in each case study? Describe the....
This Tutorial was purchased 0 times & rated No rating by student like you.
1) Which of the following best describes sources of a company’s culture? 2) Being goal oriented has shown to be a paramount to a person’s success. Why? 3) Which theory tries to explain the psychologi....
This Tutorial was purchased 6 times & rated A+ by student like you.
Resource: Ch. 3 & 5 of Introduction to Business Consider the fictional company you started in Week 2. What will be the roles of the entrepreneurs, managers, and employees of your company? What will be the ethical code of your company? Write a 500- to 700-word pap....
This Tutorial was purchased 4 times & rated A+ by student like you.
Resource: Your Week 3 collaborative learning team discussion and Ch. 3 of Introduction to Business Complete the following with your learning team members. Research different examples of business plans found on the Internet. Choose one of them to use for this assi....
This Tutorial was purchased 2 times & rated B+ by student like you.
1) A detailed SWOT analysis would classify competition in the industry or market as a 2) Which example best describes an organizational opportunity? 3) Which laws was enacted to force companies to mo....
This Tutorial was purchased 5 times & rated A by student like you.
Resource: Ch. 1 of Introduction to Business Consider a fictional business you would be interested in starting. You will be using this same business in other weekly assignments throughout the course. You are seeking financing for your business, and a potential investor has asked you to pro....
This Tutorial was purchased 2 times & rated No rating by student like you.
1) Which of the following best describes a joint-stock company structure? 2) What are the four productive resources that make a business possible? 3) What law shows that there is a direct relationshi....
This Tutorial was purchased 3 times & rated A+ by student like you.
Consider a local business whose services you frequently use. What are the main components of this company's business model? Write a 400- to 500-word response in which you do the following: Describe the three components of the business system that comprises the local business you selec....
This Tutorial was purchased 11 times & rated A+ by student like you.
BUS 211 Week 1 Individual Assignment Business Models, Systems and Organization BUS 211 Week 1 Quiz BUS 211 Week 2 Individual Assignment Profits and Supply and Demand BUS 211 Week 2 Quiz BUS 211 Week 3 Team Assignment SWOT Analysis BUS 211 Week ....